The wanderings and discoveries of an independent philosopher - a Free Will with a big heart, if I say so myself.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Practise Maketh Perfection

So……currently I am experimenting with Windows Live Writer. Apparently, they tell me, I can create multimedia blog entries with this and publish them straight to my blogs.

Blogger apparently will only accept pictures which are already stored on the internet, like this one on Flickr:

However, I will now try one more attempt to include a picture straight from my computer:

Nope. I‘ve tried to set it up so the picture gets published on Flickr then imported from there into the Blog but so far Windows Live doesn’t recognised Flickr as running an FTP server. Personally I think the instructions given by Writer to new users are far too complex, not yet user-friendly. I never asked to be a Programmer!

What about a map?

Nope, that doesn’t work either. There’s the rub with these wonderful new technologies. Sometimes you’re kept so busy figuring out how to use them that you stop publishing fresh material altogether!

I’ll be back!


No comments:


About Me

My photo
Professor Emeritus (Camster, Oxon) in Cannabinology, Erotology, Serendipity Para-Temporal Levitics, Media Arts & Celtic Zen Love Magic (ie: Tripping). I'm currently trying to connect all my internet material into one organic system - or "something like that". Oh, what larks!